Sunday, March 6, 2016

From the land of the Chicken Wings February 8th 2016

Hello once again from the Land of Chicken Wings!

 Sadly not for much longer because the inevitable Transfer calls came in and I have been called to another land farther east. I am now going Back to Rochester to serve in The GVB branch which is the YSA branch for both the Rochester and Palmyra stake! Pretty crazy! I am so sad to leave Buffalo because I love it here so much.  I love all of the members and the many people we have been meeting with.  Alas I will go where he wants me to go! 

Kind of a strange thing with that was I was just on exchanges there this past Friday and Saturday and now I am going there! My New Companion is Elder Detlor and he is a power house and I am so excited to serve with him! Its going to be good! haha

We have seen some great miracles this week though! On Tuesday we went to go and see Nanii again and it was such a good lesson. She told us about this dream she had had the night before.  In the dream she saw herself receiving this medallion with a the Young Woman torch on it from our Branch president.  She didn't know anything about the  Young womanhood recognition medallion so we got to talk to her about the Young woman's program and everything. She is on the Right track!  It has been amazing to see the changes in her For Good! It is amazing what the Gospel can do for some one!

The other great Miracles was that Jesus Came To Church And Was Confirmed! It was Amazing! He came in a White shirt and tie we had gotten him. He was Clean shaven and looked so good! (He looked like a Mormon! and Now he is Official! it was just another great experience that I am so grateful that I was able to be a part it! It is just an amazing feeling to witness those we people we have grown to love, take these steps that will help them reach exaltation! I just love being a missionary! 

I hope you all have a fantastic week and i hope you can see the miracles happening where you are! 
Love you all so much! 

Love Elder Todd Houghton

The Buffalo Branch (at least some of it)


F
Elder Glenn playing Pokeman against one of the members we have been meeting with during lunch


No comments:

Post a Comment