Monday, December 14, 2015

"We just love to see you in white" December 8th 2015

Hello family!

This week my P-day was switched to today instead because yesterday we
had several meetings we had to go to! We literally were at the church
from 8:30 in the Morning to 8:45 at night. But it was just an
incredible day.  Elder Schwitzer, of the quorum of the Seventy, came and
spoke to our mission! It was incredible! I felt like I learned so
much! My understanding was just expanded! I loved it! He talked to us
a lot about repentance and conversion and just so many things! One of
my favorite lines was when he talked about the protesters at  Temple
Square,  He said, " I don't think Jesus had a sandwich sign and a blow horn
marching up and down declaring repentance."

We really had such an amazing week this week! Saturday was awesome
because Ireland was baptized! It was so cool getting to work with her
because she literally fell out of the sky! We met her for the first
time a month ago! And then boom she was baptized! She is so sweet!
Elder Tomlinson got to perform the baptism.  A special moment for me was
that she asked me to do the confirmation!  I was really nervous before but It was awesome!
Then yesterday after FHE she showed us that she got a temple recommend and is going to the
temple this Saturday for the baptisms! It is amazing to see the
changes in these people! And I love it! I love the mission life!

Ireland's Baptism

We have had several great lessons this week as well! We were able to
meet with one young woman named Brittany! She was way cool! We had such
a good restoration lesson with her! Like it was really good and she is
planning on going to the sights with us this next Saturday! I am
so excited!

We are just seeing lots of miracles! And it sounds like you are all
having great missionary experience back at home and that makes me so
happy!

Just 2 and 1/2 weeks till Christmas!!!! And I will get to see all
of your beautiful faces! :)

Love you all so much!

Elder Todd Houghton

Rocking with the UB Bull!



3 Attachments

No comments:

Post a Comment